Monday, September 18, 2006

Links to MBA Blogs...

For those of you who are also blogging about your MBA experience, I've now setup my blog with links to other blogs in the blogosphere. Send your links now! I'm particularly interested in other executive MBA blogs, as there appears to be quite a few FT MBA blogs but not many executive MBA blogs.

Instructions on getting a link to your blog added to my blog:
1. Post a comment on this posting with your school, URL, and graduation year.

Thanks!
-Chairman P

3 comments:

Pranay Manocha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pranay Manocha said...

Sorry ours is not an ExecMBA blog, but its a new one.

http://lifeatcass.blogspot.com/

Blog run by full time MBA students at Cass Business School, London.

Cheers

RVD said...

Hey Chairman P,

I've been reading your blog for months. I'm proud to say that I'll be entering into your program starting this May (class of 2010).

My blog is at http://www.whartonblog.com

It's pretty new since I just started writing it but since you're graduating this year, I hope to take your torch with my blog.

RVD (another korean guy...)