Friday, January 04, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

It's our last term. Wow! I can't believe this journey is almost over. There's only eight more sessions until it is over. There's some light at the end of the tunnel. Who's happier than me that I only have 2.5 cu to go. And 1 cu of those will likely make full use of the 1 cu pass/no pass policy.

While I'll be really happy that it's all over, I think I'll miss the people when it is all said and done. Everyone is heading to their respective ends of the earth, to different geographic locations and to different industries, from consulting to i-banking to startups to staying where we are today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the WEMBA32 clock watcher here again, admittedly feeling a little bittersweet that the end is near.

I must've hit another one of those WEMBA time warps, because [poof] it seems like I wrote my original comment to you yesterday. Or, wait, does it seem like years ago?

Hope you're enjoying the final weekends out there.

-- W32CW