Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogger Sighting in WEMBA Class 34

One of the things that they talk about in the management classes your first term is the concept of passing on the torch for the next-generation, aka succession planning. Not that I've done any succession planning, but I am really happy to say that another Korean dude has taken on the Class 34 blogging torch even before he has started! It makes me think it's in the Korean genes or something.

Here's the link to Dan P's blog (will also post a link on mine):
http://www.whartonblog.com/

One of the benefits that Dan will soon find out about is that everyone will know you before you meet them. I cannot tell you how many people have walked up to me in the past two years and asked "are you that blogger guy Chairman?". They even recognize me despite the picture with the shades on.

-Chairman P

1 comment:

RVD said...

uh oh...I don't know if I want to be *that* well known.

I'll post pictures of my son Tyler but I'll stay out of the pictures for awhile.

But then again, I'm actually not too hard to find on the internet...I guess that comes with the territory when you spend too much time online building websites, taking pictures, writing about random stuff, and working in the web/mobile industry.

Believe it or not, not many people know about my blog (yet)...nobody at work, church, etc...not even my WIFE knows about whartonblog.com yet.

RVD.